[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Bids Farewell to Tower Press

Something Dada info at somethingdada.com
Mon Feb 28 05:44:43 PST 2011

 Something Dada, Cleveland’s longest running improvisational comedy company,
is bidding a fond farewell to their current performance space at the Tower
Press Building with a blowout show.

On Saturday April 2, Something Dada will host a “Farewell to the Tower
Press” event at the Wooltex Gallery in the Tower Press Building. This
exciting event will include food, drink, fabulous door prizes and a 50/50
raffle. The evening will also include a performance by Something Dada,
filled with their signature blend of impromptu hilarity that has kept
audiences returning for more than 16 years.

“We’ve enjoyed our time at the Tower Press and are very grateful for their
support. We’ve always felt at home and have enjoyed performing here very
much,” says Russel Stich, general manager of Something Dada. “We are excited
to host one last awesome event at the Tower Press, and we invite everyone to
come help us celebrate!”

Something Dada has been performing at the Tower Press Building for a little
more than four years. They are excited to be starting their next chapter,
performing at locations all around the Cleveland area. This last performance
at the Tower Press will be a wonderful opportunity for long-time fans and
new audience members just discovering Something Dada to meet the cast, enjoy
a stellar performance, eat and drink, and have a great time.

Doors will open for “Farewell to the Tower Press” at 8:00 p.m. for a
reception with the cast with beverages and appetizers. Dada’s final
performance at the Tower Press will begin at 9:00 p.m. The evening will
conclude with a post-show reception at Becky’s Bar & Grille on E. 18th
Street, Cleveland. Tickets for this special event are $15 each. Tickets can
be purchased online (www.somethingdada.com) or at the door, as available.
Reservations can also be made online (www.somethingdada.com) and are
encouraged for this show.

Something Dada, Cleveland’s premier improvisational comedy company, has been
making Clevelanders laugh for more than 16 years.  All Something Dada shows
are based completely on audience suggestions, meaning no two shows are ever
the same.  Something Dada presents its signature brand of fast-paced, in
your face, hilarious improv comedy at 8:00 p.m. in the Wooltex Gallery in
the Tower Press Building at 1900 Superior Avenue, Cleveland. Shows will take
place March 5, 12, 19 and 26 and April 2. Reservations can be made, tickets
can be purchased and more information can be found at
www.somethingdada.comor by calling 216.696.4242. Something Dada also
performs for private events,
corporate functions, school groups, community festivals and more.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.