[NEohioPAL] looking for a few good singers!

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 28 11:25:00 PST 2011

Come meet our director, David Wallace! See if you would like to be a part of
Legacy Family Singers!

We are a quality intergenerational outreach chorus, singing to promote the
importance of keeping music education alive for children in Northeast Ohio.

We are in need of a few more singers, all voices parts welcome, particular
need for tenors and sopranos!

Great music selections! Join now to sing in our April concert!

Rehearsals:

Tuesday nights  7:15-9pm

St. Andrew's  Presbyterian Church

23114 West Road, Olmsted Falls-at Berea border

Guests and new members welcome

For more information contact:

Ann Marie Irwin, Executive Director

Legacy In Education