[NEohioPAL] "Finding Our American Roots" - New Post by Artistic Director

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Mar 1 07:19:27 PST 2011

Growing up—and even now—people would ask me, “where is your family
from?”  They wanted to know about my ancestry.

My reply was always:  “America.”

America never satisfied people’s curiosity.  America, so it seemed,
didn’t qualify as a place where anyone could be from; my ancestors
couldn’t possibly be Americans.

However, I feel I am as American as apple pie, white picket fences and
abandoned rubber factories...

Benjamin Rexroad, Artistic Director of Heads Up Productions, discusses
a growing trend in young Americans and how he has decided to confront
the issue.  Find out how by reading the post at

www.headsupproductions.net