[NEohioPAL] "The Music Man" - Brecksville Bicentennial

Georgia Maresh gmaresh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 00:58:49 PST 2011

     “The Music Man”
   I                    is on its way to Brecksville. . .

June
10-11-12
17-18-19
. . .  and we’d like you to march with us!

Backstage Staffing
Producers of the music man are meeting and hoping to finalize staffing the crew.
immediate need is for someone to step forward as stage manager. stage crew as well.
 need someone to head costuming.  But, fitters, sewers, & costume maintenance also needed
Makeup & Hairstyle expertise
Other Positions include prop gathering & maintenance, box office reservations/seating, ushers, typists, & maybe other jobs we’ve not thought of yet.

Everyone has an expertise & this production promises to be a once-in-200-year celebration.
So, whatever your expertise or desire to help is, we’d love for you to be on the ‘band wagon’
Phone 440-526-6806 to volunteer or questions

Auditions
Sunday, March 6th  - from 6 to10 pm;
Monday & Tuesday March 7 & 8th from 7 to10 pm

Brecksville Human Services Center
Entrance at rear of Brecksville Community Center
Brecksville Road (Route 21, just S of Route 82)
.
 prepare a song of about two minutes long (Broadway, but not from Music Man)  bring sheet music.
An accompanist will be provided.   Dress for movement.
be prepared to read from the script or perform a memorized monologue.  Please bring a headshot if available, & a brief resume of theatrical experience. minimum age to audition is 9 years old

Rehearsals begin April 6th and run 5 to 6 nights per week.

Directed by Doug Farren  -   Musical director Joy Fenton,
Choreographer Jolene McPherson
Technical Directors Chuck Valley & Scott McPherson.
Producers:
Brecksville Little Theatre – Georgia Maresh
Brecksville Theatre on the Square – Don Albainy
Broadview Heights Spotlights – Renee desantis
Brecksville  Bicentennial - Frank Wilson

Brecksville Bicentennial Celebration