[NEohioPAL] PNR improv is looking for a worthy cause

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:35:33 PST 2011

Thank you to more than 90 fans who helped make our anniversary show a big success! If you missed it, you can read about it here:
http://cuyahogafalls.patch.com/articles/pnr-improv-brings-imagination-to-life

PNR
 is looking for local charitable organizations or causes who would like
to 'sponsor' a show. All we ask is that you help publicize the event to
your supporters and in return we'll give you 100% of the proceeds. For
more information, please email pnrsusan at hotmail.com.

Next show: Saturday, March 19. Location to be announced. Donations will benefit Pedaling for a Cure.

Now in its 10th year, Point of No Return Improv is a not-for-profit
improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk
Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30
p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation
is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the
group, visit www.pnrimprov.org.