[NEohioPAL] Scared Scriptless Improv Show and Auditions

Andrew Knode andrewknode at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:32:35 PST 2011

*Hello Scripties!
March is a super action-packed month for Scared Scriptless! We're performing
at Canton First Friday, at the Kathleen Howland Theatre, and debuting at the
Big Dog Theater in Cleveland! Not to mention an open improv jam AND
AUDITIONS! Please check out all of our events listed below!*

*Friday, March 4
First Friday Canton*
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Improv in random parts of the Canton Arts District
FREE events all over downtown Canton!
For more info on Canton's First Friday, click
here<http://www.cantonfirstfriday.com/>.

*Saturday, March 5
"St. Patty's Day Pre-Game Improv Bash"
Performance: The Kathleen Howland Theatre*
324 Cleveland Avenue NW, Canton, Ohio
8:00 p.m. (doors open at 7:30 p.m.)
$8 per person, at the door or presale
For more info, visit Second April's
website<http://www.secondapril.org/scaredscriptless.htm>.

*Sunday, March 6 & Monday, March 7: AUDITIONS*
6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Kathleen Howland Theatre
Interesting in joining our group? Bring you improv-skills to auditions!
If you have questions, please email Mandy <info at scaredscriptlessimprov.com>.

 *Saturday, March 12
Performance: Big Dog Theater*
2781 Euclid Heights Blvd, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44106
(Located in the historic Centrum)
8:00 pm (doors open at 7:00 pm)
$10 regular, $8 advance or student
Special longform improv guest to be announced! It's a double shot of
improvised comedy at BDT!
To reserve tickets by phone 216-472-3636 or online www.bigdogtheater.com
*Wednesday, March 23: I'm Scared Too*
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Open improv, open to everyone 16 and over

--
This is Andrew Knode signing off