[NEohioPAL] Piano instruction needed West Side

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:35:23 PST 2011

Hello Fellow Neohopal-ers!

I am hoping one of you might be able to help out my friend here.  See her
message to me below.  Obviously just going through the manual is not helping
her and she needs some one
on one care.

Thank you all for your consideration on this.  She lives in the Avon Lake
area, if that helps in the decision process.

Vicki