[NEohioPAL] Warning you may stop receiving updates from American Africans! Oh no...!

Najaa Young americanafricans at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:40:03 PST 2011

We've recently been made aware that some people were not given the option to
sign up for our American Africans newsletter/updates and are receiving this
information in error. If you ARE interested in receiving news, updates and
messages from American Africans please click this link
 http://eepurl.com/cuoy1 <http://eepurl.com/cuoy1> and complete the brief
form. Remember, if you do not sign up you will NO LONGER receive any
information from us.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

--
*Najaa Young*
Producer/Director

*Rasheed Jihad*