[NEohioPAL] Sound person needed for indie film

Noelle Bye noellebye at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:33:02 PST 2011

Indie production "Chill" (
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chill/171772782867288) is looking for a sound
person to run boom, monitor the sound, play "devil's advocate" on locations
that are too noisy, etc. This film has already gotten quite a bit of
attention in the Akron region, and we have a stellar group, and we need a
solid audio guru who can be on set regularly. Own equipment is preferred but
not necessary. This is a great opportunity for a credit and a chance to work
with a stellar cast and crew. Please respond if interested!