[NEohioPAL] The ACADEMY presents SPELLING BEE!

Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:31:40 PST 2011

March 7, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

THE ACADEMY
FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
presents:
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

Music and lyrics by William Finn
Book by Rachel Sheinkin

Conceived by Rebecca Feldman
Additional material by Jay Reiss

Seating is limited
Please call for Reservations at 440-715-4004

How do you spell H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S? Fresh off of Broadway, this Tony Award-winning musical comedy follows six young people in the throes of puberty, overseen by grown-ups who barely managed to escape childhood themselves, learn that winning isn’t everything and that losing doesn’t make you a loser.

This irreverent, tuneful, offbeat and heartwarming musical offers audience members the opportunity (strictly voluntary) to participate in the Bee, making each performance unique. The irreverent 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is recommended for theatre-goers 13 and over. So get out your dictionaries, and get ready for an evening filled with humor and heart!

Directed by Jamie Koeth
Set & Lighting Design by Ben Needham
Costume Design by Caitlin Sandham
Stage Managed by Gabrielle Martinez
Asst. Stage Managers Siobhan Carroll & Meghan Grover
Marketing Director Jamie Koeth
Director of the Academy Tom Fulton

CAST
Jordan Brown
Hana Cheplowitz
Sean Grandillo
Codie Higer
David Levitz
Rachel Martinelli
Tali Merdler
Austin Murray
Dominic Russo
Cody Swanson
Ricky Vanelli

FRIDAY, MARCH 18th 7:30PM
SATURDAY, MARCH 19th 2:30PM & 7:30PM
SUNDAY, MARCH 20th 2:30PM

Please call for reservations at
440-715-4004
Or visit:
http://www.chagrinacademy.org

ADULT TICKETS $10
STUDENTS & SENIORS $5

The Academy for the Performing Arts
At the Chagrin Falls High School Performing Arts Center
400 East Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022

The Academy for the Performing Arts
is a program of