[NEohioPAL] actors needed for short student film.

Matthew Parnell scout367 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 13:35:18 PST 2011

Hello to all NEohioPAL subscribers!

    My name is Matt Parnell, and I am a senior film student at Cleveland State
University, and am currently looking to fill five very important roles in my
short film!

Here is some information on the film....

Title: Sliced Bread
Plot: A middle-class college student Craig Langford who is majoring in music
considers dropping out due to lack of money to pay tuition. Things get worse as
he hears about the death of his uncle.  At the reading of the will at the
request of his uncle, he must unite with his estranged, jealous brother Clayton
Langford to complete a scavenger hunt to find the 2ND half of the will.

The movie will be shot over a two day period. Possible Thursday March 10, and
March 12 It is going to be shot in two primary locations: One in Euclid, and the
other at Cleveland State.

Roles
Craig Langford (18-25) An African American college student majoring in music.
Clayton's younger brother.  He is anxious and desperate and frustrated while he
is with his brother on the scavenger hunt.
Clayton Langford (18-25) Craig's estranged, jealous older Brother. He has a
cocky know-it all attitude, and only thinks for himself.
Patricia Langford  (30-50) The mother of Craig and Clayton.
Jerry Douglas (30-50) Unbiased Lawyer that reads the will
Rodger (18-25) Friend of Craig who is also interested in music

If possible please e-mail me a head shot/resume at scout367 at sbcglobal.net

Be aware this is a student film, so unfortunately acting is completely on a
volunteer basis and there will be no compensation for the roles filled.  Actors
will be given a DVD copy of the film when finished and food and drinks will be
provided on set.

If you have anymore questions feel free to e-mail me or call me at
216-224-7959.  A copy of the script is attached below.

Thanks so much and God Bless

Matt