[NEohioPAL] GIRLS NIGHT! The Musical Auditions

Jennifer Kules missparker1024 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:23:58 PST 2011

PLEASE NOTE: If you already auditioned in February, you do NOT need to
audition again.

Character Breakdown for GIRLS NIGHT: The Musical

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CHARACTERS SING IN THIS MUSICAL AND MUST BE OVER 18
YEARS OLD.

Sharon
Our narrator, angel, died at seventeen. Adolescent, mischievous, bitchy,
loving, and desperate to still be one of the girls. Improv/comedy skills a
plus.

Carol
Born to party! Married twice and still looking. Kate¹s older sister,
Sharon¹s best friend. Fun, sassy, warm. Wears clothes that aren¹t always
appropriate. Sings Holding Out For A Hero, Don¹t Cry Out Loud.

Liza
Married w/3 kids. Complains about her husband all the time. Funny in a
cynical way. Seems hard but is soft on the inside. In need of approval,
great mother, hurt, comedian, little girl lost. Sings I Will Survive, It¹s
Raining Men.

Kate
Carol¹s younger sister. Married w/2 kids. Schoolteacher, very sensible, a
bit apart from the others. Hurt, hardworking, in the shadow of others. Sings
At Seventeen, Cry Me a River.

Anita
Very funny, scattered but a nice, speaks her mind. She gets very depressed­
bi-polar, medicated, analyzed, sorted, loving, loved, quirky, idiosyncratic.
Sings The Love of My Man and I Am What I Am.

AUDITIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY- will be held March 21st with callbacks on
March 22nd from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM at the Beck Center, 17801 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, OH.

For an appointment email sonya at entertainmentevents.com.
Please put ³GN Audition Request-your name² in subject line and have your
email, phone number and full name in the body of the email please.
Please attach your headshot and resume.

Please prepare I Will Survive as well as 2 of the following from the show.
CD and Track provided, no accompanist provided, prepare accordingly. Sides
provided at the audition. Have headshot/resume available for the audition,
resume on the front, and headshot on the back staple facing out. This is a
Non-union engagement. Show is at the Playhouse Square Theatre (14th Street
Theatre), 1501 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH  44115 Dates: 5/11/11-6/26/11. Pay
is $75 per show, 6 shows a week during the run of the show.

You tube links of show- http://www.youtube.com/entevents#p/u/0/kP4mF3aawZc
My Space link to tracks- http://www.myspace.com/girlsnightthemusical01

Song List
Young Hearts-F