[NEohioPAL] Shrek The Musical: A Review

Kory OnTheRadio radiokory at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:01:50 PST 2011

I won’t lie. When I first looked at this year’s Key Bank Broadway
Series, *Shrek
The Musical* was the musical that, at first glance, stood out like a sore
thumb. I looked at a line-up containing Tony award winners like *The Phantom
Of The Opera*, *Les Miserable*, *Fiddler On The Roof* and *Next To
Normal*and found myself thinking…Shrek? Really? I received tickets for
the matinee
on Sunday, March 6th and having heard good things from friends who we’re
able to attend opening night, kept an open mind.

Read more:
http://q104.radio.com/2011/03/07/shrek-the-musical-a-review/#ixzz1Fxg8DXE6