[NEohioPAL] Local Commercial Photography/Production studio looking for Freelance Stylists

Sarah Austen sausten at trgreality.com
Tue Mar 8 18:32:44 PST 2011

Local Commercial Photography/Production studio looking for Freelance
Stylists

We are looking for local set stylists who specialize in tabletop set
styling of consumer catalogs (i.e. Sundance Catalog, Gumps, and Nieman
Marcus) with an artistic flair for arrangement of pieces on set. We
are willing to train, but stylist must be motivated, responsive,
resourceful, professional, and prompt. Position will require shopping
for props, wardrobe, etc depending on project.

Please send in information regarding experience, hourly and day rates,
examples of work, and availability to come in for an audition. All
information should be directed to our Studio Producer atCLE.photocasting at gmail.com
.