[NEohioPAL] This is Your Brain on Meditation

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 04:04:23 PST 2011

This  is Your Brain on Meditation  (TYB)
Facilitator: Mary  Grigolia

Explore what happens  in our brains as we meditate.  In  these sessions, we’
ll get to know the nervous system as we explore what happens  in our brains
when we meditate; we’ll explore using the mind to change the brain  and
experience our natural state: peace, gladness and love.  In our sessions we
start and conclude  with meditation, applying techniques and insights from
experience &  reading.  We explore what the topics  mean in our daily lives.
No  meditation experience required.
Compatible  with all spiritual paths.
Open  to everyone.
Wednesdays, March 16,  30, April 13, 27;  7:00 - 8:45  pm
Liberation  Center for Spiritual Enrichment
13714  Madison Avenue,  Lakewood
Registration  deadline:  One Week in  Advance
Cost:  $20 per session / $70 for  series
To  register, call 216-521-5556 or print registration form from the
website
_www.liberationucc.org_ (http://www.liberationucc.org/)   click on the
ENRICHMENT  CENTER
Course  code is TYB