[NEohioPAL] Drummer, Little Shop of Horrors

guspainter at aol.com guspainter at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 11:36:58 PST 2011

Looking for a drumset player for a production of Little Shop of Horrors, at Fairview Park High School
The performances are April 14, 15, and 16.  All evening performances.  I would need you for the entire week prior for tech week, which would be April 11, 12, 13, with the opening on the 14th.  We will also have 3 read thrus at Fairview park high school on Thursday evenings, March 29, March 31 and April 7th.

 The gig pays $150
Contact Musical Director, Josh Cutting, if you're interested.  GusPainter at aol.com