[NEohioPAL] MORE INFO / FAQS Re: Invitation to Q and A about FPAC West at Magnificat - 6pm, 3/22

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Wed Mar 9 14:40:24 PST 2011

Hi Everybody,

I've had a few people call with questions about our Q and A about the
inaugural season of FPAC West Summer 2011, so I thought I'd provide some
answers to everyone...

*The auditions are a few days before the Q and A, so will there be more
auditions after the meeting on March 22?*
Yes, you can audition that very night after the meeting, or at various later
dates that will be announced.

*What if I can't make the Q and A meeting but want to find out more?*
You can watch the informational video on YouTube, and call me at
216-496-6087 any time to set up a private meeting.

*How does it work with the hours of the training and the production of
Seussical?*
There are two distinct sessions of Professional Training - June 20 - July 8,
and July 11 - 29; Monday - Friday, 10am - 4:30pm.

The production of Seussical is separate and doesn't line up with the
training sessions. It rehearses weekdays late afternoon / early evening and
some weekend days.  This setup is similar to what they would experience if
they were in a play at their school and rehearsed after school. The reason
for this setup is so that the result oriented nature of the production is a
separate entity from the training, which is process oriented.

More info here:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/westside.html
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/seussical.html

I hope to see many of you at the meeting! Or, if you can't make the meeting
contact me anytime by writing or calling.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory