[NEohioPAL] Looking for film location - suggestions please!

Joshua Brown joshdbrown at att.net
Thu Mar 10 18:42:07 PST 2011

I am designing the multimedia for Cleveland Public Theatre's upcoming
production of "Fever/Dream", by Sheila Callaghan.  There is one moment
I would like to shoot live video for, when the main character and his
father are featured in a dream.  The script says they are, "wearing
smoking jackets and puffing on pipes.  They are seated in leather arm
chairs and are reading two copies of The Financial Times."  I sort of
also see them seated in front of a large fireplace.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a location like this, that would
be easily accessible and open to the prospect of letting us come in
and shoot video?  It's a very short scene so it wouldn't take much
longer than an hour or two.  I have already tried the Western Reserve
Historical Society and the Union Club, with no luck.  Any suggestions
anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

To respond, you may either reply to this message, or email me directly
at jdb14 at alumni.case.edu.  Thank you!

Joshua Brown