[NEohioPAL] "The Colorado Catechism" at Coventry School to benefit Ensemble Theatre

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Sat Mar 12 06:55:05 PST 2011

*The Colorado Catechism*
*by Vincent J. Cardinal *
*
*Starring:*
*Celeste Cosentino*
*Tyler Whidden*
*
*Directed by Ian Hinz*
*
*If you liked "Postcards From The Edge" you'll love The Colorado Catechism.
Ty (played by Tyler Whidden) is the handsome darling of the New York Arts
scene and Donna (played by Artistic Director Celeste Cosentino) is a
Midwestern divorced mom in a custody battle. Ty and Donna couldn't be less
alike, except that they are both in rehab in last ditch efforts to salvage
their lives.
 In a series of laugh-out-loud scenes, Ty and Donna support and
complicate each other's recovery while trying to hide their relationship
from Rehab director Roger. The last moments of this story may be the most
moving you'll ever see.
 An accurate picture of recovery, rehab, and the
complexities of love.  People who’ve been through recovery say it’s a
comedy. People who’ve watched people go through recovery think it’s a
tragedy. The only drug you have left in recovery is humor. For tickets
216-321-2930.*

As many of you know we are in our new space, Coventry School in Cleveland
Hts.! Lucia used to say that she started this theatre with, "a thousand
dollars and a dream". Please help us keep her dream alive by joining this
celebration in our new space! Ensemble is at a crucial point in our
development efforts and we need the help of our friends, neighbors and
Ensemble family to continue to make the dream of Ensemble at Coventry School
a viable reality. Thanks to all of you in advance. Please feel free to
contact me directly with questions or thoughts. Ian Hinz, 216-321-2930.

The Colorado Catechism by Vincent J. Cardinal.

To Benefit The Reuben and Dorothy Silver New Directors Award and Ensemble's
Educational Workshops "Spring Sessions" more info at
www.ensemble-theatre.org
tix $10 (donations encouraged)

Production dates and times
Saturday March 19th @ 8pm Opening night! Reception following show.
Sunday March 20th @ 2pm Talkback following show w/ Actors and Director
Monday March 21st @ 7pm Theatre on a Monday night? Yes.
Friday March 25th @ 8pm Enjoy the Restaurants of Coventry before and after
the show
Saturday March 26th @ 8pm Reception and Discussion to follow on the future
of Ensemble Theatre at Coventry School
Sunday March 27th @ 2pm and @ 7pm Two shows in one day... what more could
you want?

--
*"COME HOME TO **ENSEMBLE" *
*Purchase tickets online! *
*visit our website at: www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*2010-2011 Season. *
*"DIVIDING THE ESTATE"*
* By Horton Foote*
* Directed by Sarah May*
* November 19th- December 12th*
* Brooks Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*"FREE MAN OF COLOR"*
* By Charles Smith*
* Directed by Tony Sias*
* February 10th- February 27th*
* Notre Dame College Performing Arts Center*
*
*
*"HUCK AND HOLDEN"*
* By Rajiv Joseph*
* Directed by Celeste Cosentino*
* May 6th- May 29th*
* Studio One Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*
*