[NEohioPAL] scoring person needed

Robert Hawkes rhhawkes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:35:22 PST 2011

Two issues here:

1. The job description is over-optimistic, unrealistic,and apparently
heedless of the difficulties involved. It is indeed a huge job to ask
somebody to do for no pay. Presumably the producer has no choice in the
matter.

2. Working for no pay: One might do it as a labor of love, if one were
intimately associated with the project. One might do it because the work
represents some sort of opportunity for exposure,"foot in the door", etc. It
is not an entirely outrageous idea. And certainly not worth any tax on my
blood pressure.

best to all

Hawkes