[NEohioPAL] mannequins needed for play

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:29:41 PDT 2011

I was wondering if anyone had any mannequins we could borrow for a play in April here at Lake Erie College.  Or, any good suggestions as where to find some???

Call me, or email me!

Thanks, Jerry Jaffe

jjaffe at lec.edu

or

440-375-7451

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR