[NEohioPAL] Ceramic Classes in Lakewood

Gina DeSantis artzy_grl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 12:50:51 PDT 2011

Hand Building (All Levels):

Students will learn a variety of techniques to make bowls, cups and
plates with stoneware clay. Coiling and slab building, decorating and
glazing will be covered in this four week class. The class fee includes
all materials and firings. Work will be available to pick up one to two
weeks after the session ends.

Each session is priced at $110. See payment information below.

Spring Session I: Wednesday, evenings, March 23, 30 & April 6 & 13. 6:30pm-8:30pm.

All classes are held at 13000 Athens Ave, Lakewood, Ohio. Studio 328
(3rd Floor). Email Gina at artzy_grl at yahoo.com to register. Cash, check
 or credit is accepted at the time of registration. More information can be found at http://ginadesantisclasses.blogspot.com/.

Refund
policy: I need to maintain a certain number of students to run a class.
You must cancel no less then one week before the start date of the class
 or workshop. A $10 processing fee will be deducted if you cancel.
Cancellations will less then one week's notice will not receive a refund
 with the exception of a medical emergency.