[NEohioPAL] Survey on Freelance Writing Services

Victoria Greathouse victoriagreathouse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:10:14 PDT 2011

Hello, I am looking to do some freelance writing. I am trying to find a
profitable service and to see what would actually sell. This survey is open
to absolutely everyone, in fact, feel free to send this along to
non-neohiopal members! I would love to hear more opinions! Please send all
surveys to victoriagreathouse at gmail.com Thank you in advance!

Survey on Freelance Writing Services

Age (you may give an age range if you prefer):
Gender:
Occupation:
Marital Status:
Any Children?

Would any of the 5 following freelance writing services appeal to you? Which
ones would you pay for and what do you think is a reasonable price for them?
Is there anything that you would like to see added to any of the services?

Website Content - If you own a company, I could write all of the content
that would go on your website including information about your company, what
they do, services they provide, clientele and anything else relevant to your
company. If you are a person (as in, your business is yourself, i.e. actors,
musicians, etc.), I can do the same thing but all of the information would
be about you, including but not limited to a biography for your website,
your accomplishments/awards, where you're going, what type of jobs you're
looking for, etc. Please note, I would strictly just be writing the content
not designing the website or anything like that.

College Essay and Application Preparation - In this scenario I would work
with high school seniors in applying for colleges. This includes helping
them brainstorm, edit and proof their essays and applications, searching for
colleges, setting up college visits (I would not be going with them),
finding out the right kinds of questions to ask college counselors, deciding
what majors or fields they want to go into and working on building a high
school resume that will reflect that, and studying for and taking the SAT
and ACT. Tutoring could also be involved if the student needed to boost
their grades.

Online Dating Profile Consultations - If you are into online dating and need
help with writing an accurate and interesting profile, I would help you
write it and edit it. I am also a photographer so professional pictures
could be taken to further attract potential dates to your profile. Also, I
would be available if you needed advice on dating (where to go, what to
wear, who to see, what to do, what to say, etc.).

Resume & Cover Letters - If you are applying for a new job(s) I can revamp
your resume and write your cover letters as well as do CVs and put together
professional looking portfolios (in the case that you are a model, artist or
something of the like). I could also help on interviewing techniques while
in the interview as well as what to wear to it.

Speeches and/or Ghostwriting - (Ghostwriting is when a writer (in this case
it would be me) writes something for someone else and the other person is
given the recognition for it as their own work instead of the writer.) If
you need a speech for an event (even a wedding!) I can help you prepare it
or write it for you and you could use it as your own. I can ghostwrite for
anything including speeches, essays, articles or anything else you may need.

If none of the above services appeal to you or you wouldn't pay for them, is
there anything that you would use a freelance writer for?

Thank you again for taking my survey. I really appreciate all of the advice
and opinions! Again, please send all surveys to victoriagreathouse at gmail.com

--
Victoria Greathouse
330-357-9174
victoriagreathouse at gmail.com

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -
Thoreau
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've
imagined." - Thoreau