[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Productions Seeks Actor- Male or Female- for Play (Paid)

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Mar 15 18:29:38 PDT 2011

Heads Up Productions– Akron's boldest theatre company– is seeking an
actor (male or female) for a role in their upcoming production of
Corpus Christi by Terrence McNally.  The role is paid a percentage of
the total box office.

The show presents the story of Joshua, a Jesus-like figure, who
happens to be gay.  Corpus Christi asks the questions:

What are “Christian” values?  Do those values fit inside our context?
How do we live a Christian life in modern society?  What are our
personal hang-ups when encountered with Christianity or homosexuality?

The show will be performed April 21, 22, 23 at 7 pm at First Grace
United Church of Christ.

If you're interested, send a favorite picture of yourself and a resume
to Benjamin at headsupproductions.net

Visit our website to find out more about Heads Up and Corpus Christi.

www.headsupproductions.net