[NEohioPAL] Charity CD relief for Japan

David Fox divadxof at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 10:50:30 PDT 2011

On March 22nd, there will be an official release of the digital CD "Strength", with proceeds to benefit the relief efforts to the people of Japan.

There IS Hope records is a not for profit label that produces for various charities.

http://thereishoperecords.com/album/strength

I am fortunate to have a track "Shaku" selected to aid this cause.

Please support anyway you can along with me and the other international artists that have donated there talents to help people struggling in Japan and elsewhere.

In Peace,

David J Fox

Always be kinder than you need to be. It may matter to someone more than you know.

www.divadjxof.net
https://www.facebook.com/Angel.Rising