[NEohioPAL] Film Grant

sbeezer1 at aol.com sbeezer1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 05:17:54 PDT 2011

Hello NEohioPAL!

I came across an exciting opportunity for film makers at work this morning! The National Endowment for the Humanities is offering a grant opportunity for $75,000-800,000 for films that examine international  and transitional themes in the humanities through documentary films. The request for proposals is entitled "Bridging Cultures Through Film".
Here is the link:

http://www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/BridgingCultures_Film.html

This is a great opportunity, but eligibility is limited to non-profits with IRS 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status and state and local governments. If an independent producer wishes to apply they must seek an eligible organization to sponsor the project.

Good Luck!
Sara