[NEohioPAL] Need Wooden Chairs

gmskerritt gmskerritt at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 08:44:42 PDT 2011

The Happy Ending Lyric Players needs to borrow (or reluctantly rent if necessary) 23 old-fashioned, wooden, straight-backed chairs for a production of Inherit the  Wind.  Looking for the kind of chairs you might have found in a 1925 courtroom, or a school.  We don't need to get them all from one place, and they don't all have to match exactly.

If you have any please contact Mike Skerritt by responding to this email, or call (216) 533-8077.  Please leave a message if I don't pick up.

Thanks.

Mike Skerritt