[NEohioPAL] Indian Actor Needed for Rajiv Joseph's "Huck and Holden".

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Wed Mar 23 12:52:00 PDT 2011

*
PRESS RELEASE:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
*
Phone: 216.321.2930
Email: info at ensemble-theatre.org/celeste at ensemble-theatre.org

*Looking for an actor to fill out a five person ensemble production.  *
*Four other FABOULOUS actors have been cast and we are looking for a final
actor to fill our 5th role.*

*Looking for an Indian male actor.  *
*The part is **SINGH**.*
He is a sikh.  He is preferably college aged (but can be a bit older) and is
the "imaginary conscience" of the other young Indian male in the play.

Here is a link to the original audition announcement:
http://www.ensemble-theatre.com/hot-news-1/ensembletheatreauditionshuckandholden

Rehearsal for this production will start on or around April 11th.
The show will rehearse for 4 weeks.
The show will open on May 6th in the Studio One Theatre at The Cleveland
Play House (our final production in that space!) 8500 Euclid Ave.
An *EQUITY* contract *CAN* be used for this role.
There IS a *STIPEND* if you are not a member of Equity.

If you or anyone you know is interested, or you think could be contacted,
please contact the director:
Celeste Cosentino
celeste at ensemble-theatre.org

The Playwright, Rajiv Joseph, was recently nominated for a Pulitzer Prize
for "Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo" which is currently on Broadway with
Robin Williams starring!  He is a native of Cleveland Hts. and we are VERY
excited to bring his work to CLEVELAND AUDIENCES!

Please pass this note on to others if you can, help cast the net as large as
possible!  Thank you all for your help!

--
*"COME HOME TO **ENSEMBLE" *
*Purchase tickets online! *
*visit our website at: www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*2010-2011 Season. *
*"DIVIDING THE ESTATE"*
* By Horton Foote*
* Directed by Sarah May*
* November 19th- December 12th*
* Brooks Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*"FREE MAN OF COLOR"*
* By Charles Smith*
* Directed by Tony Sias*
* February 10th- February 27th*
* Notre Dame College Performing Arts Center*
*
*
*"HUCK AND HOLDEN"*
* By Rajiv Joseph*
* Directed by Celeste Cosentino*
* May 6th- May 29th*
* Studio One Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*
*