[NEohioPAL] COMMERCIAL ACTING And IMPROV WORSKSHOP FOR KIDS/TEENS!

Natalie Rossi ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 20:54:44 PDT 2011

                                 OH YOUNG STARS THEATRE GROUP
COMMERCIAL ACTING
And IMPROV WORSKSHOP FOR KIDS/TEENS!
 Learn the foundation of commercial casting in just four weeks.
Basic, intermediate and professional level training in: Acting, Commercial Audition Technique, Improv, and Auditioning.
With my personable limited class size, each actor receives the camera time and one-on-one feedback that they deserve.
Our Commercial and Improv Workshops are perfectly tailored for professional actors and newcomers.

KIDS/TEENS:

- A 4-week on-camera Commercial Workshop for ages 6 to 12 years. This class is for all levels of experience.
·         How to have fun at every audition
·         What to wear for the audition
·         How to bring creativity, personality and confidence to your auditions
·         Do and Don’ts at the Audition
·         Cold Reading
·         On Camera time and feedback

Advanced On-Camera - Commercial Workshop ( Ages 11-17)
- A 4-week on-camera Advanced Audition Workshop, which covers audition techniques for Film, TV and Commercials.
- Private Coaching.
-  On Camera time and one-on-one feedback
- Advanced Audition Techniques
For more info please contact me @ ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
 216-702-6980
Natalie A Rossi/ Artistic Director/ Producer
OH YOUNG STARS THEATRE GROUP
www.ohyoungstarstheatregroup.info