[NEohioPAL] Family Events at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:55:16 PDT 2011

Bring your Family to join our Family at Stocker Arts Center!

Our Family Events series is winding down for the 2010-2011 season, but there are still two more opportunities to visit Stocker Arts Center and see high-quality, family-friendly performances.

The Hunt Family will join us at Stocker Arts Center on Sunday, April 3 for a 3:00pm performance that we're sure your family will love! All seven children are home-schooled. All seven children are extremely talented, as are mom and dad. Among the instruments they play are violin, guitar, mandolin, bass, and keyboard. They are award-winning Irish step dancers and champion fiddlers. They perform Celtic, bluegrass, country, inspirational, original compositions, and popular tunes.

Tickets are $15 for adults; $10 for students and children 12 and under. This show is part of our Take-A-Chance program. Come to the box office 90 minutes before show time and your tickets are just $7.50 each. The computer will pick the seats and you save ½ off the regular top ticket price!

The final family event this season is The Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra on Tuesday, May 17 at 7:00pm. This season marks their 25th anniversary season. The members of the COYO are middle and high school students who study privately and are prepared to commit to an ambitious rehearsal and concert schedule. This is a free event and no tickets are necessary. Bring the whole family for this wonderful concert!

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6pm Monday through Friday and 90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040 or 800-995-5222 ext. 4040. For more information about this, or any of our other shows, or to order tickets online, visit us at: www.lorainccc.edu/stocker <http://www.lorainccc.edu/stocker>

Stocker Arts Center, winner of the Best Live Music Venue and Best Theater in the 2010 Pulse Magazine "Best of Lorain County" competition, is on the campus of Lorain County Community College - we're closer than you think - just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! - 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. Free parking is available on campus.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner, Box Office Coordinator
Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7144 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7144

lhefner at lorainccc.edu