[NEohioPAL] Immediate need of a male actor for a cameo (Akron area)

J Michael jayjohnson56 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:34:08 PDT 2011

Hello all,
 Due to conflicting schedules we're in immediate need of a male actor for a
cameo that looks anywhere between 40 & 60 years old.
(Must be able to film in the Akron/Stow area to film)
We're filming a full theatrical trailer to a feature to be made later this
year.
In an effort to help in increase the funding/budget by exhibitioning it.
In participating in this trailer you will be asked to come back and reprise
the role in the feature length.
(There is no compensation for this cameo but we will negotiate compensation
for the feature)

More details will be sent after receiving your inquiry.
jayjohnson56 at gmail.com

And thank you in advance for your interest.
J.Michael