[NEohioPAL] Spring offerings at Stocker Arts Center!

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Tue Mar 29 08:51:15 PDT 2011

Spring is popping up at Stocker Arts Center!

Sunday - April 3 - 3:00pm

The Hunt Family
Mom, dad and their seven amazingly talented children perform an
energetic, refreshing concert with a wide variety of music for your
whole family. Come see Irish step dancers, champion fiddlers, and
talented singers as they perform music ranging from Celtic to bluegrass
to country and everything in between. Tickets: $15 for adults; $10 for
students and children 12 and under.

Monday - April 11 - 7:30pm

Bus Stop
"Somehow deep inside of me I got a funny feeling I'm gonna end up in
Montana." A lot can happen in a single night in a diner in a small town
where five stranded bus passengers wait out a snowstorm. In this hit
comedy, William Inge examines some of the many faces of love. Tickets:
Adults $34/orchestra; $27/mezzanine; students/$10. Valet parking is
available for this event for just $5 per car!

Friday & Saturday - May 6 & 7 - 7:30pm

Blues with Austin 'Walkin' Cane'
Austin 'Walkin' Cane has traveled the world and has won many awards for
his music over the years. He brings his outstanding guitar, slide guitar
and Dobro skills along with his powerhouse vocals to Stocker's Studio
Theatre for a great intimate night of blues. Tickets: $15 for adults;
$10 for students and children 12 and under.

Monday - May 16 - 7:30pm

the swingle singers
Yes, Glee fans, you heard the swingle singers in the pilot episode. Now
come see them in person! The current members may not be the originals
from 1963, but this amazing 8-voice a cappella group, complete with
their own vocal rhythm section, have a sound that remains unmistakably
theirs. Tickets: Adults $34/orchestra; $27/mezzanine; students/$10.
Valet parking is available for this event for just $5 per car!

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open 12 noon to 6pm Monday-Friday and 90
minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040 or 800-995-5222 ext.
4040. For more information about these, or any of our other shows, or to
order tickets online, visit us at: www.lorainccc.edu/stocker

Stocker Arts Center, winner of the Best Live Music Venue and Best
Theater in the 2010 Pulse Magazine "Best of Lorain County" competition,
is on the campus of Lorain County Community College - we're closer than
you think, just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! - 1005 North Abbe Road,
Elyria, OH  44035. Free parking is available on campus.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner, Box Office Coordinator, Stocker Arts Center
Lorain County Community College
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035
440.366.7144 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu