[NEohioPAL] Arts Camp in Strongsville August 8th-August 12th

Alice Frawley alice.frawley at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 05:52:03 PDT 2011

“Make A Joyful Noise!”
StrongsvilleUnited Methodist Church,
13500 Royalton Rd., Strongsville, OH 44136
ph# (440) 238-6135, www.strongsvilleumc.org  Directors:  Carl Fernstrum, Alice
Frawley

SUMC Summer Music/Arts Camp
Monday, August 8 thru Friday, August 12
9 a.m. to 12 Noon (Final Presentation on Friday, August 12)
Cost:  Early Registration (paid by May 1):  $80 for the week
Regular Registration (paid by June 1):  $90 for the week
Late Registration (after June 1):  $100 for the week
DISCOUNT:  $50 for each additional child
*Please make check payable to:  Strongsville UMC and write “Summer Music/Arts
Camp” in the memo section.
Areas:  Instrumental Music, Vocal Music, Visual Arts, Drama, Liturgical Dance,
Poetry/Spoken Word
Age levels (mark with an “X”):  _____K-2nd grade;  _____3rd grade-6th grade;
_____7th grade-12th grade
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Name: ___________________________________________________ Age: __________

Address: _____________________________________     Home Phone #: ___________

              _____________________________________      Cell #:
__________________

E-Mail______________________________  T-shirt size:  Youth_______ Adult_______

Parents’/Guardian Name:___________________________________________________

Area of interest (listed above):_______________________________________________

___I authorize Strongsville United Methodist Church to take photographs of my
child(ren).  These photos will be used for such things as souvenirs and slide
shows for the children’s and parents’ enjoyment.

___I, the undersigned parent/guardian, do hereby grant permission for my
son/daughter, named above, to attend the camp.  I hereby release from claim the
camp staff and sponsoring organization(s), as well as it’s representatives, from
any personal injury or damage of any kind.

Date_____________ Signature of Parent or Guardian__________________________