[NEohioPAL] Piano and Voice Lessons

germaine s. zaitz g.zaitz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 11:06:37 PDT 2011

March 30, 2011

Hi Everyone,
I am teaching piano and voice applied lessons for children, teens, and
adults. The music would be any style that you would like to play or sing;
classical, show, pop, jazz, blues, rock.  I can teach you at a studio on Sunday
afternoons in Westlake or I can come to your home.  Start your children in piano
and then they can play a band or orchestra instrument in the fourth grade.  Play
Bach and Chopin and start composing your own music.  Improve your vocal
production, technique, posture, and prepare for college auditions, theater
auditions, and karaoke contests.  Sing and cantor in your church choir and sing
for weddings.  Learn to play high tension jazz chords, improvise, and sing great
rock with a group.
I am a professional pianist/soprano and I have a Master of Music degree with a
major in piano and a minor in voice.  I have a versatile performing background
in solo and ensemble concerts, opera, musical theater, cruise ships, and
churches.  I have sung with orchestras and show bands, and I play solo gigs and
with a rhythm section.  I have performed on the east coast, the Catskills,
Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Texas, and Tucson.  I am a music director for shows, I
am a member of the Cleveland Federation of Musicians, Local 4.  I have taught
music classes in K-12.  Contact me anytime.
                                                   Yours truly,
                                                    Germaine
                                                    g.zaitz at yahoo.cm