[NEohioPAL] PNR benefit Saturday!

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:28:41 PDT 2011

Please join us Saturday night for a show to benefit Ryan Encinas. Ryan is three years old and is battling a very rare form of pediatric lung cancer, pleuropulmonary blastoma, which affects only 10 to 20 children per year in the United States. Ryan's tumor was removed January 14, but the next 26 weeks will take Ryan on a difficult journey while he continues his chemotherapy treatments. Let's band together with laughter and love. All proceeds will benefit Ryan and his family.We hope you can make it to the show, but if you can't, you can make a donation to the Ryan Anthony Encinas Benevolent Fund at any First Merit Bank.

Now in its 10th year, Point of No Return Improv is a not-for-profit improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan on Facebook.