[NEohioPAL] Victorian Players 20th Season Announcement

John Ballantyne jandbproductionarts at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 12:17:37 PDT 2011

The Victorian Players at 702 Mahoning Avenue in Youngstown, will hold a Press
Announcement on Wednesday, April 13 at 7pm at the DeYor Performing Arts Center
to announce their twentieth season of shows for next season.  The DeYor
Performing Arts Center is located inside Powers Auditorium at 260 Federal Plaza
West in downtown Youngstown.

     Marilyn Higgins, Managing Director of the Victorian said that they wanted
to do something special this year to announce their landmark twentieth season.
“Not only is the season of shows very exciting and very challenging, but the
fact that we have reached the milestone of twenty years is something that we are
very proud to announce,” said Higgins.  In addition to the season, they will
also unveil their new season logo which proudly touts their longevity in the
valley.

     J.E.Ballantyne, Jr. of J&B Theatrical Promotions, the Victorian’s primary
marketer, said that the season coming up is one of the best ever at the
Victorian.  “Not only do we plan on continuing the very successful business
partnerships we began last year but we have a wide variety of shows scheduled
that are sure to appeal to a very diverse audience.”  He went on to say that one
show, in particular, has already generated great interest far beyond the
Youngstown area.  Ballantyne also added that Press Packs will be available for
the media which will contain information for the entire season.  Media outlets
should contact J&B Theatrical Promotions about their intent to attend the
announcement to help insure that enough packs are on hand.

     The DeYor Performing Arts Center said that their Overtures Restaurant and
Bar will be open during the event for dinner for the convenience of all those
attending the announcement (separate from the announcement event).

     Additional information may be obtained by calling Victorian Players at
330-746-5455 or by calling J&B Theatrical Promotions at 330-799-6176.

                                          - 30 -