[NEohioPAL] New Yoga Series ! Healing Mudras!! for neopal!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 08:41:23 PDT 2011

 HEALING MUDRA YOGA

 Starts April 4, 2011

7  week series

($70 pre paid for the series gets you a free book!)

$10 class if you pay for the month

$12 a class pay as you go

Yoga by Kim  8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133 440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times Monday 8:45-10:15am Monday 7-8:30pm

This is a unique yoga series developed by Kim Wasielewski certified Angel
Therapy PractitionerR and Yoga Instructor.

Together we will explore raising our vibrations by learning Healing Mudras.

The focus will be on learning this awesome system of Yoga for your Hands.
Each week focusing for a different mudra for healing, and of course the
usual awesome yoga class that we all love!

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump
in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

March 26  Family Yoga Strongsville Library 2-3pm

April 16 Reiki 2 North Royalton

June 24 Angels and Guides Public Readings with Kim and Tina Fisher

August 14 ANGEL-PALOOZA!

Sept 21 Chair Yoga Strongsville Library

www.magicbydavidw.com