[NEohioPAL] TV interview for Health show - Medical Professional / Cystic Fibrosis

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 10:03:12 PDT 2011

Hi all,

  I am seeking a medical professional who works with Cystic Fibrosis patients to
be interviewed on a health TV show on Cable 9 in Macedonia.

  We are shooting Tuesday April 19th at 11:00AM.  Andy Baskin, sport anchor from
Channel 5, will also be part of the program.  Andy's brother had CF.  Andy
started a foundation in his brother's name.

  Seeking nurses, doctors, dietitians who feel comfortable to speak on this
topic.  Also, if you live with CF and want to share your story please let me
know.

  Please email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com

  Here are some samples of previous shows.

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=b15c8337e2ec1d69bcafcdde6c50aec6

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=bfb161462eb3ab8e8455d199d7b80d7a

  There is no pay but you will receive a link of your program to use as you
wish.

  Thanks so much,

Karen