[NEohioPAL] A Meet and Greet with the Cast of Corpus Christi

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sun Apr 3 12:18:16 PDT 2011

A Meet and Greet with the Cast of Corpus Christi

Do you support Heads Up Productions? Have questions for the cast of
this controversial play?

Join the cast and crew of Corpus Christi at Square Bar in Akron on
April 12 at 9 pm.

Meet the cast for drinks, dancing and discussion.

A $5 donation is recommended at the door. (All proceeds go directly to
paying the cast and crew.)

The Square
820 Market St.
Akron, OH

Call 330.990.5138 for more information.

www.headsupproductions.net

Corpus Christi is a contemporary retelling of the Christian gospels.
It portrays Joshua, a Jesus-like figure, and his Disciples as men
living in modern-day Texas. The play asks the questions: What are
“Christian” values? Do those values fit inside our context? How do we
live a Christian life in modern society? What are our personal hang-
ups when encountered with Christianity or homosexuality? Corpus
Christi faces controversy everywhere it is performed because it dares
to blend homosexuality into the Christian traditions.