[NEohioPAL] New York City Sublet for the summer (Female)

Kristin Benner broadwaygurl247 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 12:30:14 PDT 2011

________________________________
Hello Ohio,
  My apartment in Astoria, Queens will be available for sublet from June 4th
till the end of August. (End date will be known shortly)
I am currently working on my masters at N.Y.U, but I will be
studying abroad, and coming home to N.E Ohio to teach Theatre Camps for the
summer.

     The apartment is actually the second floor of a house on Crescent Street,
and is very spacious in a very nice residential area of Astoria
	* Close to the N/Q subway line
	* Large kitchen and living room
	* Many windows and your room will have a window
	* 3 bedroom/1 bath
	* My bedroom is the smallest bedroom, so I pay less rent than the other 2
girls. $715 a month plus about 50 extra a month for gas/electric and internet. I
have a double bed in there now, and a desk for you to use with a closet.
	* 2 other NYU graduate students live here, and both are really friendly girls.
Junes rent will need to be given to me by May 30th, so it can be mailed with my
roomates rent.
 If interested please contact me at 330-285-0642 or broadwaygurl247 at sbcgloal.net

Thank you Kristin Benner