[NEohioPAL] 2011 Modelette Auditions

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:36:04 PDT 2011

Greetings Talent,

Have you ever dreamed of performing on a big stage with all eyes watching YOU?
Do you know that you have talent, but it seems like opportunities are hard to come by?
Then we are looking for YOU!!!

SEEKING GIRLS 9-24 for our 4th annual Miss Model Events Beauty Pageant/Variety Show!
(If you have already contacted me...I have you down already for auditions)

We encourage ALL heights, weights and ethic backgrounds to apply.

NO Experience necessary we will prepare you for the show.

If you are selected plan on staying for orientation right after auditions. Bring heels and pen/paper for it.

Come and make a difference in your community!

Email missmodelevents at hotmail.com for all audition info

Alexandra Russo
Miss Model Events Director
dream.Believe.ACHIEVE