[NEohioPAL] Deadlines are Approaching!

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:10:42 PDT 2011

Deadlines are quickly approaching for submissions to The 2011 Indie Gathering International Film Festival! If you are interested in submitting a project to this year's Indie Gathering, there are just over 3 weeks left. The Alternative for Independent, Underground and Experimental Film and Video, The "Indie" Gathering Film Festival exists to showcase the independent filmmaker.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage film makers through a competitive showcase of independent features, documentaries, shorts, music videos and trailers. Filmmakers participate in their screenings and after the films speak with audience members who seek a closer look into the creative process. It is our goal at The Indie Gathering to show the best work from the best filmmakers, and we'd like you to be a part of that. The regular submission deadline is May 1st! You can either submit through Withoutabox, or through our Mail-In Form, which you will find on www.theindiegathering.com. Once you do either, please send an e-mail with the name of your project, WAB# (or stating Mail-In), and the category you would like your project entered into.

Film Categories - For Feature, Short and Micro Short Films: Horror / Horror-Comedy / Sci-Fi / Suspense - Thriller / Drama / Experimental / Experimental-Animation / Comedy-Romantic / Martial Arts / Action / Comedy / Family / Animation / Drama-Comedy / Drama-Crime / Trailer / TV Pilot / Web episode / Documentary / Music Video  / Non English Subtitled / Hispanic-Latino

Separate awards for student film makers! Viewer's Choice / Best Overall Short / Best Overall Feature. Also, introducing awards this year for: Best OH Film, Best OH Director, Best OH Actor and Best OH Actress

Script Categories - For Short or Feature: Horror / Sci-Fi / Drama / Family / Action / Musical / Comedy / Drama-Comedy / Comedy-Horror / Drama-Crime /  Suspense-thriller / Fantasy / Slasher / TV Pilot

Music Video - For Live Performance or Music Video: Rock / Metal / Country / Rap / Pop / Hispanic-Latino / Classic Rock / Hardcore / Alternative / Blues / Punk / Jazz / R&B / Christian / Reggae / Punk / Indie / Other - Awards also for Viewer's Choice and Best Overall Music Video

Film Scoring Competiton

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, and I will get back to you. More information can be found at www.theindiegathering.com.

~Kristina Michelle~
Producer/Host of "The REEL Show"