[NEohioPAL] ALICE IN WONDERLAND AT MAGNIFICAT

Amy Smialek asmialek at magnificaths.org
Wed Apr 6 07:35:03 PDT 2011

You’re invited to Alice in Wonderland presented at Magnificat High School April 15-17.

This fantastical story, adapted from the famous novels of Lewis Carroll, still has youngsters and adults alike, morph into Wonderland with Alice.  This play certainly fits into Magnificat’s theatrical theme of Returning Home as Alice leaves the real world and enters Wonderland.  After exploring this whimsical world and meeting very interesting characters there, she does end up Returning Home in the end.

Whether you are familiar with the Disney cartoon, the books, or the new Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland, you will surely enjoy this family-friendly take on the obscurities of the Wonderland residents.  Of course, we put our own spin to Wonderland, and you will just have to see what we’ve concocted for your entertainment!

So come join Alice and reunite with those familiar characters of the White Rabbit, the Chesshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, the Duchess, Humpty Dumpty, and of course, the Queen of Hearts!  See what these wacky folks are up to these days at Magnificat’s Alice in Wonderland.

This production will have two acts with a 15-minute intermission.  Please join us for a guaranteed, family fun time at Magnificat High School. Get your tickets today!  www.magnificaths.org<http://www.magnificaths.org>

Get ready for bright colors, nonsensical conversations, and meeting up with many familiar characters from your childhood!