[NEohioPAL] Euclid Relay for Life

William Hilf shorereport at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 08:29:43 PDT 2011

Hello!

I am writing on behalf of the Euclid Relay for Life, to benefit the American Cancer Society.  Our relay will be held Friday, May 13th, starting at 6:00pm, and runs till noon the following day.

We are looking for clowns, jugglers, street performers, etc., who might be willing to donate some time to this worthy cause.  We are especially looking for people to be there Friday night at the beginning, but would be happy with anyone who could help anytime, for any amount of time, during the 18 hours of the Relay.

Thanks!

Bud Hilf
Euclid Relay for Life, Team Captain, Willie T.'s Walkers
Stage Manager, UpStage Players