[NEohioPAL] All You Need is Love

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sat Apr 9 00:18:26 PDT 2011

Find out why Heads Up Productions is producing what people have come
to call "The Gay Jesus" Play.  (And find out why it's not actually
about "gay" Jesus.)

This is the fourth post in a series from the company about why we're
tackling the sensitive subjects of homosexuality and religion in one
play.  Check back weekly for more updates.

"All You Need is Love" is written by Corpus Christi Ensemble Member
Amy Spencer.

"The role of Joshua has been both empathetically easy and emotionally
arduous for me. I've mentioned to people that I feel type-cast because
it is easy for me to love people, to see good in everyone and to rage
when cruelty in others surfaces. Moving through this play, I feel a
fragment of what the living Man felt in His life's journey. Sometimes
after a five-minute scene is rehearsed, I am emotionally exhausted and
physically drained. Yet this story is told with such love by these
players that I have felt no apologies for doing this role..."
Continue Reading at www.headsupproductions.net

Corpus Christi runs April 21-23 at 7 pm in the Sanctuary of First
Grace United Church of Christ. Tickets are $5 and reservations can be
made on the Corpus Christi page of www.headsupproductions.net