[NEohioPAL] Paid acting positions in gospel stage play

Deborah McDaniel carenboogerton at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 05:10:08 PDT 2011

The illuminating gospel stage play What You Do in the Dark (written & directed by Deborah McDaniel) is coming to the Warrensville Heights High School Auditorium, 4270 Northfield Road on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 (Currently available at TL Christian Bookstore, 13633 Euclid Avenue. Call 216-541-0002 for their hours.

This production features a unique interaction between stage and film complemented with live music and praise dance.The story is about a woman who is contemplating suicide and tunes into a strange television show that has the power to kill her or save her life!

We need a light-skinned African American male (mid-20's, early 30s) for a minor role as a politician. The position pays $50.

Also, we need female African Americans to understudy for two (2) major roles, which pay $100 if cast. We plan to do five (5) to seven (7) more shows starting in June, and some members our current cast will not be able to continue with us.

Please contact the director, Deborah McDaniel by email with your resume and a head shot at carenboogerton at yahoo.com or call 216-544-9798 to make an appointment for an audition.