[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice

Phil Cowen phillipcowen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 07:04:20 PDT 2011

Hello,

My name is Phil Cowen and I would like to post an audition notice. Here is the
information I would like to have posted:

Improv Auditions in Youngstown

There will be auditions for an improv troupe forming in Youngstown May 16th and
May 17th. The troupe is being formed by Second City grad, Phil Cowen. Phil
performed for a year in Chicago with the improv troupe Shots! and is now back in
the area and ready to get a troupe formed locally. The audition times are from 7
- 9 pm on both days. If you have improv experience, great. If not, come out
anyway.

No monologues are needed. You will not be reading scenes. Just bring a picture
of yourself and come ready to perform. If you want to prepare, please read
'Improvise' by Mick Napier. We will be going through some group warm ups and
then we will be working on two and three person scenes.

Audition Information -

Selah Restaurant
130 S Bridge Street
Struthers, OH 44471
Monday, May 16th and Tuesday, May 17th
7 - 9 pm

Please contact Phil Cowen if you are interested in auditioning.
Email: phillipcowen at yahoo.com