[NEohioPAL] A Musical Marriage Proposal! (Need one quick click!)

Erin R. diLauro triplethreat2be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:31:52 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone! As some of you know, Matt and I were engaged during a
children's theatre show in Hudson! Matt is a CIM grad and musical
director/sound designer and Erin is a youth theatre director and instructor
at many locations around the Cleveland and Akron areas.

We have entered our proposal story in a contest, and would appreciate if you
took a second to vote for us. If you have facebook, Click pink button and
connect through fb. Otherwise you can register with your email address and
click the confirmation email. It will say “Your vote has been counted”.

Here is the link to vote or just to watch the proposal video!
http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/108730

Thanks for your help!

-Erin and Matt