[NEohioPAL] "Whodunit...the Musical" May 6-28 concludes our 83rd season

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 12:19:57 PDT 2011

Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

Clague Playhouse concludes their 83rd season withWhodunit...the Musical by Ed
Dixon. A wealthy spinster and her cockney maid take a beautiful Connecticut
summer home in 1931. When they arrive, all the help has quit, except for a very
odd butler who tells them that something "strange" is going on. They are soon
joined by other guests and as they settle in for the night, someone tries to
break in, a gun shot is heard and a total stranger is found lying in the middle
of the living room. Then another. A very austere detective arrives and things
get REALLY strange... and funny. A tuneful, hilarious romp that's part mystery,
part drawing room farce and all musical. Directed by Ron Newell with Music
Direction by Connie Baltitas, Whodunit... runs Friday, May 6 - Saturday, May 28,
2011 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30pm (note later curtain time) and
Sunday at 2:00pm.  The performances on Sunday, May 15 and Sunday, May 22 are
sold-out.

The Cast of Characters
Elicia Bryant
Barb Dragony
Greg Dziama
Andrew Knode
Alex Nalbach
Mary Jane Nottage

Tickets are $12 and $13 (with a $1 discount on Thursdays) and may be purchased
by calling the Box Office, 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from
1:00-6:00pm.  Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted. Clague
Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit.  Free
parking and Handicapped accessible.

During the run enjoy the architecture photographs of Robert J. Zak in our lobby
gallery.