[NEohioPAL] Professional Vocalist seeking Church Singing position

Pat Harris asong4u at mail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:30:34 PDT 2011

 Hi Neopal Members,

I am a professional singer looking for a singing position at a church. My singing background includes all forms of classical, hymns, spirituals, and gospel. I am an accomplished professional that reads and has sang in many countries of the world. I am currently working at a church that has cut back on multiple services. This has opened up my availability to sing out and assist in other services. My religious belief dictates any Christ centered denomination. So if you are aware of a church that needs assistance in the choir or early morning psalmist or assistance with directing the children choir, I would like to be considered. I am willing to drive as far as the Akron area from Cleveland to assist in service. My gift has reached many hearts with an anointing in song. Contact me with any inquiries by phone at (216)509-0888. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Pat Harris